NARAL’s The Morning After is a production of NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio.
This week, NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio was proud to join all of the member organizations of the Freedom of Choice Ohio coalition for our annual Advocacy Day. This year’s event was moved online due to the ongoing pandemic crisis, and we’re proud to present the audio from the event as week’s episode. The audio has been edited for length.
Hosted by Sarah Inskeep from Unite for Reproductive and Gender Equity, the full event included presentations by:
- Kelley Fox, Ohio Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Erin Ryan, Women’s Public Policy Network
- Lauren Blauvelt, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio
- Stephanie Craddock Sherwood, Women Have Options – Ohio
- Kelley Freeman, NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio
- Rhiannon Childs, Ohio Women’s Alliance
- Katy Shanahan, All On The Line
- Olivia Woods, Unite for Reproductive and Gender Equity
Listen to NARAL’s The Morning After on these podcast apps: